These baked beans are simple to make. Perfect for when you are in a hurry and can be enjoyed by all food lovers. Give them a try the next time you decide to do a cookout!
- One 15oz can of navy beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 cup of your favorite bbq sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- In a medium-size saucepan, on medium heat, saute your minced garlic in a small amount of water, just enough for it not to stick to the bottom. Saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add the navy beans to the saucepan. If needed you can keep adding a small amount of water during the cooking process. Saute for about another minute.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and mix everything together. Keep stirring occasionally, and cook for about 5-8 minutes (reduce the heat to low about halfway through).
- Plate & enjoy!