This lavender iced coffee is perfect for any time of the day but it does contain caffeine. If you try to stay away from caffeine you could try replacing the coffee with decaf or chamomile tea to wind down from a stressful day. I had this first thing in the morning and it left me feeling energized without the jittery feeling.
- 1 cup of hot coffee
- 1 tbsp lavender simple syrup: Click here for recipe
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 cup unsweetened vanilla cashew milk
- 1-2 handfuls of ice
- Take the cup of hot coffee and stir in the vanilla extract and lavender simple syrup. Let it dissolve into the coffee.
- Set the coffee aside for about 5 minutes to let it cool off.
- Fill a quart mason jar a little over half way with ice.
- Pour the lavender coffee in first, then pour the vanilla cashew milk over it.